Welcome to the 42nd Annual
Stone Mountain Highland Games
- 42nd Annual Stone Mountain Highland Games and Scottish Festival
- opening ceremony
- experience the pagentry of the massed bands
- Hilton Atlanta Northeast
- visit your family clan tent
- Atholl Highlanders Pipes and Drums
- fun for the entire family
- the "kilted mile"
- the "highland heavies"
- the "sword dance"
- Clan MacMedic
- band competition
- solo piping competition
- harping competitioin
- border collies
- birds of prey
- three stages featuring celtic music
- hand crafted celtic notions of all types
- visit our shopping plaza behind the big oak
October 17-19 2014
Come and join us as we gather once again on the meadows of the Stone Mountain Park located in the North-east suburbs of Atlanta Georgia.
We will be transforming the meadows and meandering tree-lined paths into the impressive mix of sights and sounds of a Scottish Highland Games presented in a uniquely southern style.
Don your tartans if you have them and come join us. No, tartan? that is OK too. EVERYONE can be Scottish for this special weekend celebration.